I have struggled with eating, weight loss and food issues for most of my life, and want to be in touch with others who share the same struggle. I've lost about 135 pounds and kept it off for 3 years, and I am ready to kick the last 60 pounds out for good. Join me on my journey and share where you are on yours!

Monday, July 25, 2005

Now and Then
I'm so excited by this forum. Thanks for all the good wishes both public and private! We're all in this boat together. I'm just ready to trade the tugboat for a yacht at this point. The inspired ideas and thoughts of what to share and how to proceed make my head spin, and it's a good feeling to feel jump started again!

Just in case I forget how I used to was:

Then: weighed 346.8 Now: 213 and dropping
Then: Size 32 pants 4X top Now: Size 18 pants/ Medium top!
Then: Average normal food intake: 60 points a day (3,000 calories plus)
Now: 26 points a day 1300 calories
Then: Frequent stops at 7-11 for candy without looking at Nutritional Labels
Now: I can't remember the last time I ate anything without looking at the Nutritional Label first, and NEVER buy anything with more than 9 grams of fat in it.
Then: Couldn't walk to the corner without getting winded
Now: I get between 30 and 60 minutes of exercise at least 5 days a week

The next time my Inner Bitch chastizes me for being stagnant or treading water...I'm gonna have to beat her down. Or at least take her outside and give her a good talking to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home